The Ultimate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SORRY GUYS- HE_TENNI

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sparcy2
Sparcy2

Male Number of posts : 23
Job/hobbies : Student
Favourite CS:S Weapon : M4A1 or AUG
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Character sheet
Test: 1

SORRY GUYS- HE_TENNI Empty
PostSubject: SORRY GUYS- HE_TENNI   SORRY GUYS- HE_TENNI EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 9:38 am

ok firstly i want to sat that i am so very sorry to all of you who have already registered teams and that this is totally out of my control so plese dnt give me a hard time over it

Basicallt BEN the noob has managed to go and get himself banned from his computer until NEXT MONDAY so that leaves us in a bad situation about the he_tennis tornament.
i have managed to have a quick chat with ben and we have decided to postpone it. i dont know when till but it definately wont be the week after next caus its my birthday so i wont be on cuas im going out all day Sad

im going to leave it to ben the silly idiot to do the rest of the arranging and he will try his best to do what is good for every one

Once again
SORRY

Sparcy
the sane one
Back to top Go down
http://the-ultimate-clan.co.nr
Furious
Furious

Male Number of posts : 100
Job/hobbies : Counter Strike: Source
Favourite CS:S Weapon : Scout, awp, ak47, m249, m4a1
Registration date : 2007-12-23

Character sheet
Test: 1

SORRY GUYS- HE_TENNI Empty
PostSubject: Re: SORRY GUYS- HE_TENNI   SORRY GUYS- HE_TENNI EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 11:02 am

=[ maybe soon we can do it..it doesnt matter as long we can have one at least for fun.
My birthday will be soon..this month Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-ultimate-clan.co.nr

SORRY GUYS- HE_TENNI
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate :: TU Servers :: TU Aim/Fy-
Jump to: